Our Website is Safe
We use Secure Site Licensing (SSL) to encrypt and protect your privacy.
The CalSpine MD website/blog does not share or sell any mailing list, marketing materials, or data collected with any third party individual or organization for any reason. Please contact us at (925) 838-8830 if you have any questions or concerns.
This website is designed for general informational purposes only and it does not constitute legal or medical advice nor the formation of a lawyer-client or doctor-client relationship.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
- Our site uses online form(s) for Consumers to request information about our products, and services. We collect Patient contact information (like their email address, phone number, or mailing address). We use contact information from the form to send products, information, or offers. Contact information is never stored on the website or sold to third-parties.
- The Patient’s contact information may also be used to get in touch with the Patient if necessary to solve a problem.
- When you fill out a contact form or otherwise contact us, we may retain your communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
- We may use your email address, phone number, or mailing address to communicate with you about our services.
- At any time Patients may contact us to request that we delete contact information provided to us; see the choice / opt-out section below.
The content of the CalSpine MD website/blog, including text, graphics, and images, are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Inaccurate & Inappropriate Information Disclaimer
Every effort has been made to offer the most current and accurate information as possible, nevertheless, informational and typographical errors may occur. The information and data included in the CalSpine MD website are sometimes compiled from a variety of sources. If information is misleading, inaccurate, or otherwise inappropriate, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it. Please contact us at (925) 838-8830 with any concerns.
The CalSpine MD website/blog links to external websites and blogs in order to provide readers with additional references and/or to give credit to other authors’ works that may be quoted, referred to or that may have inspired content on the website/blog. We are not responsible for the content included on those sites, including any links contained within those sites, or any changes or updates to those sites.
Opt-out requests for email subscriptions, and/or other online services provided by CalSpine MD can be made by contacting us at (925) 838-8830.